This 325,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art addition is now home to beautifully detailed public spaces, including reception areas, nurse stations, lobbies, elevators, waiting rooms, a chapel, additional medical/surgical patient rooms, suites, and enhanced intensive care units. This project showcases plastic laminate casework by Case Systems and architectural millwork, including acoustical wood wall paneling integrating eighty year old stained glass, custom reception desks featuring 3form, solid surface panels and stainless trim.
Location: Albany, NY
- Project Size: 325,000 sq. ft.
- NEIS Contract: $3.2 million
- Case Systems Plastic Laminate Casework
- Custom Millwork Solutions
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: TRO JB
- General Contractor: Gilbane Building Company