The new 326,000 sq. ft. Bethel Park High School opened its doors eight months ahead of schedule. The academic wing includes seventy-five classrooms, twelve labs for science, family and consumer sciences, business, math, and a TV studio. NEIS installed Case Systems plastic laminate casework and custom millwork solutions. Through sustainable design efforts the project received Green Globe certification.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Project Size: 326,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Cost: $94 million
- NEIS Contract: $1.3 million
- Case Systems Plastic Laminate Casework
- Marker-Boards and Tack Surfaces
- Wood Laboratory Casework
- Custom Millwork Solutions
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Weber Murphy Fox & Hayes Design
- General Contractor: Massaro Construction