Binghamton University’s 125,000 sq. ft. Engineering and Science facility features a truly adaptable design, incorporating flexible lab tables that accommodate a range of science disciplines. Each lab needed support functions that directly relate to current research needs while being able to adapt and meet the requirements of future research. This quick and smooth reconfiguration set up is necessary with the constant changes in science equipment and research objects. NEIS installed CiF Pinnacle flexible lab tables with adjustable height configurations throughout the facility. The laboratories were constructed for longevity and sustainability through the implementation of durable materials, efficient systems, and craftsmanship. This project received LEED Platinum certification.
Location: Vestal, NY
- Project Size: 125,000 sq. ft.
- NEIS Contract: $2.7 million
- CiF Pinnacle Flexible Lab Tables
- CiF Skycap Overhead Service Carriers
- Lab Crafters' Air Sentry Fume Hoods
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Binghamton University Staff Architect