The new 130,000 sq. ft. Conemaugh East Hills Outpatient Care Center replaced the outdated, pre-existing outpatient facility. The new three story building includes diagnostic imaging, rehab services, cardiac/pulmonary rehab, pulmonary function testing, outpatient surgery, pain/neuroscience clinic and MRI’s. NEIS provided Case Systems plastic laminate casework throughout the entire care center in Wilsonart colors, Morelia Mango #7985-38 (dark) and in Mission Maple #7990-38 (light). Plastic laminate casework can be seen throughout the building from nurse stations, imaging rooms, community areas to patient prep and recovery stations. Creative Laminates designed custom millwork solutions from wall panels to ornate space dividers, installed by NEIS.
Location: Johnstown, PA
- Project Size: 130,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Cost: $70 million
- NEIS Contract: $1.02 million
- Case Systems Plastic Laminate casework
- Creative Laminates Millwork Solutions
- Corian Countertops
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Stenger-Hill Architecture
- Construction Manager: Massaro Construction