This 197,000 sq. ft. facility is now home to the internationally recognized research and teaching departments of Cornell University’s Chemistry and Chemical Biology disciplines. The new Physical Science Building is one of the most energy efficient facilities on campus. Reaching a LEED Gold certification. NEIS installed premium rift cut red oak wood casework, and flexible lab tables throughout. More than 125 controlled VAV HVAC fume hoods were installed.
Location: Ithaca, NY
- Project Size: 197,000 sq. ft.
- NEIS Contract: $3.5 million
- Premium Rift Cut Red Oak Wood Casework
- Fume Hoods
- Flexible and Adaptable Lab Tables
- Overhead Service Carriers
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: KKA and Burt Hill Associates
- General Contractor: McCarthy