This $2.5 million project required a four story addition to Framingham State University’s Hemenway Hall to include 68,000 sq. ft. of Organic, Inorganic, Analytical and Physical Chemistry teaching laboratories. It is currently the largest Green Fume Hood installation to date with forty-nine fume hoods featuring Erlabs’s Green Fume Hood Filtration Technology. As the industry’s total solutions provider, the goal for NEIS was to provide a safe working environment, while offering significant energy savings to help the lab in their pursuit of a LEED Silver certification.
Location: Framingham, MA
- Project Size: 68,000 sq. ft.
- NEIS Contract: $2.5 million
- CiF Premium E-Line Eurpoean Steemed Beech Wood Casework
- CiF Tech Center Flexible Lab Table
- Air Master Systems Green Fume Hoods
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Ellenzweig
- Laboratory Planner: Ellenzweig
- General Contractor: Barr and Barr