The students of Stoughton High School are attending classes in this newly constructed facility featuring state-of-the-art STEAM labs/classrooms. CiF’s mobile tables provide classroom spaces that are easily configured to meet their evolving curriculum. A variety of products/materials (butcher block tops, stainless steel tops with extra large integral sinks) were incorporated into the project.
Location: Stoughton, MA
- Project Size: 214,000 sq. ft.
- Total Construction Budget: $123mm
- CiF's E-Line Wood Casework
- CiF's Apex Air Fume Hoods
- CiF's Music Casework
- Case Systems' Plastic Laminate Countertops
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Drummey, Rosane, Anderson, Inc.
- Lab Planner: Tavares Design Associates
- General Contractor: Bond Brothers