NEIS delivered the laboratory casework package and installed the architectural millwork in conjunction with their sister company Artisan Millwork. The project took a higher education approach by innovating the high school’s science labs for the 21st century. This high school lab will help prepare students for continued education and careers that are in high demand. The maple wood pier stations with locking cabinets surround the classroom and provide plenty of work space along with overhead carriers that administer necessary resources to perform their experiments. Painted metal locking wall cabinets with shelving offers durable and easy to clean overhead storage.
Location: Westerly, RI
- Project Size: 250,000 sq. ft.
- NEIS Contract: $1.05 million
- CiF Premium Maple Wood Casework
- CiF Painted Metal Casework
- Flexible Lab Tables
- Overhead Service Carriers
- Custom Millwork Solutions by Artisan Millwork
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: Ai3 Architects
- Construction Manager: Gilbane Building Co.