Westinghouse Electric Company relocated one million sq. ft. of corporate offices to four separate buildings in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania. The company needed more space to fill a worldwide demand for nuclear power plants. This project was completed in four phases and is LEED certified. NEIS provided custom millwork and plastic laminate casework for the reception areas, break areas, cafeterias, conference rooms, board rooms, and general office spaces.
Location: Cranberry Township, PA
- Project Size: 1 million sq. ft.
- Total Construction Cost: $216 million
- NEIS Contract: $895,000
- Case Systems Plastic Laminate Casework
- Creative Laminates Millwork Solutions
Project Delivery Team:
- Architect: IKM
- Construction Manager: Turner Construction